The Collaborative Endocrine Surgery Quality Improvement Program (CESQIP) has been approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for the 2017 reporting year. CESQIP participants can now fulfill requirements of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) under the CMS Quality Payment Program (QPP) via the CESQIP QCDR.
CESQIP captures and analyzes data that are clinically relevant and appropriate for endocrine surgery, which will help you be successful with CMS quality reporting under MIPS. When you enroll in quality reporting via CESQIP, you will be able to:
- Meet CMS MIPS mandates for Quality and Improvement Activities, and receive credit toward Advancing Care Information
- Report on specialty-specific measures developed by CESQIP. These measures are more relevant, clinically appropriate, and meaningful to endocrine surgeons than general measures defined through MIPS
- Understand and adjust your 2017 performance to optimize future CMS reimbursement with real-time reports available on-demand
- Be better prepared for CMS quality reporting in future years when penalties and incentives get even larger
- Improve the quality of patient care in endocrine surgery
To get started with QCDR reporting via CESQIP, email CESQIPQCDR@arbormetrix.com.